Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just like mom used to make...

Hello my foodies. Wednesday girl here. I had been planning to write about how I had $83 to my name and how I had been dreading my first post for fear it might send me over the edge and into the loving arms of Artisanal's $18 mac & cheese. But a funny thing happened on my way to the poor house; life got in the way. And since we only just met I'll spare you the boring details and skip straight to the part where my life partner saved the day with a delicious homemade dinner. Baked chicken with stuffing and spinach. It might sound simple but believe me friends it's anything but.

So in honor of this particularly wretched day, I'd like to give a shout out to the home-cooked meal. It doesn't always get the respect it deserves but when the going gets tough, the tough get cooking.


sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment