Wednesday, September 8, 2010

L'Shana Tova

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm an asshole. Not only did I FORGET to blog last week, but I also LOST my copy of Everyday Food. FAILFAILFAIL. But luckily for me, I'm writing to you on Yom Kippur. I'm not exactly sure how this whole High Holiday thing works but I'm sure forgiveness has a place somewhere in the festivities. 'Tis the reason for the season!

I really wish I had more to share with you. A sensational steak or a crostini or a croque madame! But between sneaking into the Empire State Building (entirely too easy to do PS but that's another story for another day) and learning an entirely new career, all I had time for was a quick dash into Chipotle at 9PM tonight.

Hunched over a chicken burrito bowl and large Mr. Pibb Xtra (who knew!) with only my huffingtonpost to keep me warm, I managed to somehow feel like myself again. So my darlings, please remember this. No matter how stressed out or crunched for time you may be, make time for yourself. And when you're done with that, treat yourself to some melted cheese.

L'Shana Tova, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment